Herbal Pain Relief
Fibro-Ease Multi 120 Tablets
New & Improved Formula
Intensive Nutrition to Enhance Muscle Relaxation and Energy Production. Also, a full multi-formula designed for everyone.
Fibro-Ease Multi Promotes Your Overall Wellness:
- Provides nutrients vital to metabolzing carbohydrates, fats and proteins into usable energy (ATP).
- Effective levels of Magnesium, Malate and B1 shown to reduce myalgias and fatigue.
- Balanced anti-oxidant support providing A, C, E and Selenium to protect cells and mitochrondrial function.
- Significant methylation support; with 2 mg of active 5-Methylfolate (Folic Acid) and 1 mg Methylcobalamin (B12).
- Formulated with Biotin, Chromium and Vanadium to combat insulin resitance and metabolic syndrome.
- With Vitamin D3 shown to be deficient in individuals with chronic myofasical pain.
|(4 Fast-Acting Tablets)|
|Vitamin A (palmitate)||2500 IU|
|Natural Beta Carotene
|Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||200 IU
|Vitamin K-1||120 mcg|
|Vitamin B-1||140 mg
|Vitamin B-2||100 mg
|Vitamin B-3 (nicotinamide)
|Folic Acid (5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate)
|Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin)
|Zinc (citrate)||40 mg|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Copper (gluconate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (sulfate)||4 mg|
|Chromium (polynicotinate)||200 mcg|
|Potassium (citrate)||396 mg|
|Vanadium (sulfate)||100 mcg|
As a nutritional supplement for adults, start with 1 tablet twice dily and increase to 2 tablets twice daily as needed, or as directed by your Healthcare Professionals.
If pregnant or nursing consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
How Fibro-Ease Works:
In today's hectic world, muscle tension and fatigue have become a way of life for many. This condition has been associated with a deficieny of vital nutrients and oxygen in muscle tissue resulting in lowered energy production (ATP). This lack of adequate energy can cause teh formation of pain-causing "muscle knots" or trigger points. Fibro~Ease provides targeted nutrition to help restore energy production n your muscles to help reduce tenderness and fatigue, whether you have a "Bad Back" or Fibormyalgia Syndrome. Especially effective when teamed-up with Mito~Detox.
NOTE: All the above statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.